Drivers at QuiCK Transport are some of the best drivers on the road. They stay with us because their experience and skills are recognized, and are fully supported by the rest of our team.
“Working for a company that treats you like family is priceless. I feel appreciated each and every day.” -Matt, QuiCK Transport Driver
Pay & Benefits
- Drivers are paid hourly or by the mile
- Additional pay incentives available
- Paid 34 hour restarts if needed
- 7 paid holidays and a generous PTO schedule
- QuiCK Transport pays 90% of Health/Dental/Vision Insurance for all employees
- AFLAC available
- 3% Match on Retirement Investment Account
- Company paid life insurance policy of $20,000 for all full-time employees
- Cell phone and service plan provided
“Driving over the road can be a challenge in it self, but I get all the time off that I need.” – Kevin F.
- Low truck to dispatcher ratio
- Full-time mechanics to keep all equipment in excellent shape
- Personable dispatch
“They have a friendly atmosphere with relatable people. I have the ability to vocalize my needs and as my needs change, the company is always willing to work with me.” – Kevin F.
“They have excellent equipment and it is well maintained. From top down they are concerned about having a problem free trip every time.” – Mark W.
Technology & Equipment
- Company issued smartphone and printer/scanner
- GPS on trucks
- Refrigerators in truck
“Great company to work for. Their maintenance program is impeccable! The mechanics are very skilled and professional. The office works well with you when you need home time.”-Ken H., QuiCK Transport DriverView Our CSA Scores
“Communicating with dispatch is very easy. I get my questions and concerns answered in a timely manner and that makes my job easier. I feel appreciated. The office understands and knows what I am dealing with out on the road because they have been there and done that too. Their time off given after each run is very accommodating. The pay and benefits are very generous.” — Mark, QuiCK Transport Driver