DRIVERS AT QuiCK transport ARE some of the best DRIVERS ON THE ROAD. THEY STAY WITH quick transport because THEIR experience and skills are recognized, and they are fully supported by our staff.
PAY & BENEFITS
• 2017 Average yearly earnings of $69,000 with average of 166 nights home
• 7 paid holidays and a generous PTO schedule
• $20/hour after 2 hours for all loading and unloading
• $200 layover for all layover days, including 34 hour restarts
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance with 60% paid by QuiCK Transport; AFLAC also available
• 3% Match on Retirement Investment Account
"Driving over the road can be a challenge in it's self, but I get all the time off that I need." - Kevin F.
"They check our mileage sheets each week and make sure we get paid for everything we deserve." - Mark W.
• Low truck to dispatcher ratio
• Full time mechanics to keep late model equipment in excellent shape
• Owner of company still drives
• Personable dispatch
"They have a friendly atmosphere with relatable people. I have the ability to vocalize my needs and as my needs change the company is always willing to work with me." - Kevin F.
"They have excellent equipment and it is well maintained. From top down they are concerned about having a problem free trip every time." - Mark W.
TECHNOLOGY & EQUIPMENt
• Company issued smart phone and printer/scanner
• GPS on trucks
• No idle battery systems with 110 electric
• Refrigerator and microwaves in truck
"The printer/scanner is great! They can send maps and permits and I don't have to leave the truck to hunt for a fax machine." - Mark W.
"GPS is handy for help with directions. I can pull over to a safe spot, call the office, and talk over where the interchange or turns put me in the wrong direction. The office then helps get me back on the right track safely without guessing." - Kevin F.